Our Your Priorities hosting is now free and we have a preview of the next version…

All e-democracy communities on *.yrpri.org are now free of charge. So not only is Your Priorities open source but you can also use our unlimited group hosting for free at yrpri.org.
Create your own e-democracy community now!

The latest version of the Your Priorities code: https://github.com/rbjarnason/your-priorities-app

Our technology preview of the next version of Your Priorities which is a complete rewrite to be released Q3 this year. Only works with latest Chrome at the moment!

Source code for the technology preview version: https://github.com/rbjarnason/your-priorities-app

Let us know if you have any questions, we’re more than happy to help you with your community.

6 Comments

• WinnieCBurke / December 1, 2016 at 9:52 pm

I really like it whenever people meet up and share opinions.
    Great blog, stick to it!

• RickyZEckert / November 23, 2016 at 7:48 pm

I will not know how I wound up here, having said that i thought this post was great.

I tend not to know what you are about but certainly you’re visiting a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already
    ;) Cheers!

• sex / October 23, 2016 at 10:09 am

It’s truly a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• sex / October 21, 2016 at 3:13 am

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

• Gunnar Grímsson / September 9, 2016 at 8:57 am

Hi. There is no demo as such and this is more than a year old post so some things have changed, sorry about that. Will edit post so that links work, thank you very much for pointing this out!

In the meantime you can go to https://yrpri.org and create your own community and groups within that. If you have any problems, please contact us at citizens@citizen.is

• Red Slider / September 9, 2016 at 8:32 am

Great idea. I couldn’t get the ‘Demo’ to work – it simply asked me to log in (Demo’s don’t generally require people to set up accounts beforehand – we use them to see what something is about and decide if it’s useful to us). I did try to create an account anyway, and this is what I got “{“message”:”Not Found”,”error”:{“status”:404,”url”:”/subscription_accounts/new”,”params”:{}}} ” – I noticed elsewhere that you only use Chrome at the moment. I only use firefox. Could that be the problem?

In any case, I do have a vision for my community, and I would like to try to find others who might share it (can e-democracy be narrowly focused on single communities and find others who live there?). Well, let me know when you can handle firefox. I would like to try it out. Thank you for your work. I think its a brilliant idea.